how we do it...
Codeframers are most commonly commissioned to analyse data derived from electronic collection techniques such as CATI, CAPI and Online; we therefore need to use cutting edge analysis technology.
Our coding tool of choice is the specialist analysis package ‘Q’ - a powerful piece of software designed specifically for the use of researchers in the commercial environment. Q provides a stable and efficient coding platform incorporating a number of productivity features that help us to deliver consistent, high quality outputs with maximum efficiency.
Key features of Q coding include:
- Auto-formatting of imported data
- Back coding with existing frames
- Identical response recognition
- Real-time frequency tabulation
- Binary and categorical outputs
- Chart export to MS applications
- Formats supported: spss, xls, csv, etc
To find out more about Q, please visit: